Date: April 25, 2018
Time: 3:15 - 5:30 PM
Hosted by: SCOE Health Services
Topics of discussion will include:
- Identify local public health issues related to children/ families.
- Discuss how the school nurse can help children and families with chronic health issues and work with public health.
- Identify the interventions for minimizing Flu in schools. Review the immunizations requirements for children in schools.
- Review the management of TB and the screening and follow up.
- Discuss Communicable diseases and how the school nurse can manage and report.
You may email any questions you have for Dr. Vaishampayan to abonfiglio [ahtsym] stancoe [dhotsym] org. We will share them with her ahead of time so she is prepared.
RSVP: Jessica Due 209-238-1505